Real Estate Law
At Almasri & Marzwanian Law Group, we provide all legal services concerning real estate to those living in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Houston, and Oklahoma. We assist with transactions with the goals of making sure all state and federal laws are followed, and with preventing future litigation.
Services we Provide Buyers
Whether purchasing personal or commercial real property we review the final escrow documents before you take possession to make sure:
- Any improvements to the property were made with proper permits and compliance with all building codes, zoning requirements, and local ordinances.
- Zoning laws will allow you to make any planned improvements to the property.
- You agree with any easements on the property, such as those often granted to utility companies to run wires or pipes overhead or underground.
- If there is a Homeowners’ Association, we review the CCRs to be sure you understand and agree with the rules and regulations.
We also review all closing documents to be sure they are in order. Any issue that may later give rise to litigation is resolved prior to you signing the final closing documents.
General Real Estate Services to Buyers or Sellers
Some services that may be relevant to buyers or sellers include the following.
- Boundary and easement disputes. If a real estate sale is involved, or new construction anticipated, the sale cannot be completed, nor the construction project begun, until the dispute is resolved.
- Lease agreements, whether involving personal or commercial property.
- Landlord and tenant issues.
- Zoning issues. Land use and environmental issues often require legal intervention.
- Eminent domain. When the government wants to take property from private owners for a government purpose, attorneys are often needed to be sure property owners are allowed to exercise all of their constitutional protections against the taking of their property.
- Construction defect lawsuits.
- Foreclosures and refinancing options.
At Almasri & Marzwanian Law Group, we have a thorough knowledge of real estate law. You can rely on us to provide you sound advice and dedicated service. In order to better serve you, our staff members also speak Arabic, Spanish, and Armenian. We serve those in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston, as well as Oklahoma.
Contact Almasri & Marzwanian Law Group For Help
We have a thorough knowledge of real estate law. You can rely on us to provide you sound advice and dedicated service. In order to better serve you, our staff members also speak Arabic, Spanish, and Armenian. We serve those in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston, as well as Oklahoma.
This involves more than just the buying and selling of real estate, although those are two main aspects of real estate law that we can help with. In addition, we deal with landlord/tenant issues, boundaries, zoning, easements, and many others.